by West Morris Central Boys Lacrossse, 2021-02-23T16:37:03.000-08:00February 23 2021, at 04:37 PM PST
Hello Wolfpack Families,
1) Dues are now Due for the 2021 season -$250 per player
Payment is required no later than March 15th.
The cost for a second player from the same family is $150.
Two payment options are available:
– Check: $250 payment made out to West Morris Central Parents Lacrosse Club and mailed to PO Box 328, Long Valley,
New Jersey 07853
– Venmo: $250 payment can be sent to Treasurer – @Alice-Howell-7
2) There is a practice opportunity this Thursday 2/25 at Center Court Mt. Olive from 5:30-7pm.
The practice is welcome to all level players grades 9-12 and will be lead by various WMCHS Lax alums
3) There is an ISP Lax Winter League game this Sunday at ISP for both Grey and Blue teams
Blue team vs. Bernards 12:45pm
Grey team vs. Green Surge 9:30 am
**If your son will not be attending the game please contact Jim email@example.com
Thanks and have a good evening!
WMC Parents Lax Club