News and Announcements
- The FDU Varsity Lacrosse Fall League schedule is now available. The next game for WMC is on Sunday, 9/30 @ 9 am. See attached for the complete schedule.
- Upcoming Prospect Day. Coach wanted us to share this note he received on an upcoming prospect day at Swarthmore College:
I understand this is short notice, but I wanted to pass along the information for our Prospect Day this Sunday. Please pass my contact information along to any student that might have interest. If interested, student athletes can bring registration forms with them on Sunday as long as we are aware of their attendance.
We are sold out at the goalie position and only a few spots remain overall. Please let me know if you have any student-athletes that might be interested.
Warren M. Danenza
500 College Ave
Swarthmore, PA 19081
The document Fall_FDU_Lax_Schedule.pdf was attached to this post.
Wolfpack team and families,
Attached are two items for your consideration:
1) WMC Wolfpack LAX Boys Youth Clinic: Fall clinic for 3rd – 8th graders. October 14th and 21st (Sundays) from 3pm to 5pm
@ West Morris Central HS Lacrosse/Soccer fields (behind stadium). See form and spread the word!
2) Sports Wrap Available. Back by popular demand, “The Ultimate Sports Wrap” printed with the WMC Logo will help keep you warm and dry during those cold games. Order by 10/12.
Any questions, contact Liz Dagon, email@example.com.
The document WMC_LAX_Fall_Clinic_and_Sports_Wrap.pptx was attached to this post.
The fall Ath Ed league was cancelled due to lack of teams registered. To help our players work on their skills during the off season, we have found another fall league at Fairleigh Dickinson University (FDU). The games begin next Sunday, 09/23/2018.
- This is a team league 10 v 10 (min 16 players per team)
- Each team will play 6 games (to be scheduled after 9/16)
- All games will be two 20min running halves with a 5 min halftime
- All games will have certified officials
To register, please fill out the attached form and mail it in. Please contact Liz Dagon @ firstname.lastname@example.org* and let her know either way if you intend to participate.
More information including the game schedule will be shared with all players as soon as available. Thank you.
The document FDU_FALL_LEAGUE_2018.doc was attached to this post.
Hello Wolfpack Lacrosse Players, Alumni, Friends and Family
One of our lacrosse community family members, Mike and Sarah Bennett, have been fighting the fight against a form a cancer called cholangiocarcinoma. On July 9th, 2014, Sarah was diagnosed with cholangiocarcinoma, also known as bile duct cancer. Over the course of the next six months, Sarah courageously endured the surgery and chemotherapy her doctors prescribed. By the following summer, Sarah seemed to have won her battle. However, on February 8th, 2016, a check-up revealed that the cancer had returned and spread to both the lungs and liver. Since that time, Sarah has suffered through repeated rounds of chemotherapy, radiation, and multiple surgeries. Despite these efforts, the cancer remained and Sarah has continued to fight.
We would like to ask for your support by going to the Go Fund Me page that has been set up for Sarah to read more and consider a donation to help support her cause.
When: Thursday May 24th 6pm
Where: Black Oak Golf Club, 169 Bartley Road, Long Valley, NJ 07853
Cost is $40 per adult and $25 per player which can be paid via Paypal or Venmo at email@example.com or sending checks to PO Box 328 Long Valley New Jersey 07853
(Please make checks payable to the West Morris Lacrosse Parents Club)
Note: Payment is due by May 18th (we need to give Black Oak a headcount). Unfortunately, as this is a seated event we are unable to accept late payments or checks at the door, so please take action today…thanks!****
Please come celebrate our West Morris Wolfpack Players!
Let’s Go Wolfpack! Good luck today!